Our Crazy Class!

Our Crazy Class!
I love my job and getting to spend each day with this kiddos!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

3 Day Week!

Don't forget about parent-teacher conferences this week! I sent home reminders in the agendas on Friday. If anyone cannot make the conference please contact me! Also, students do not have school Thursday and Friday!

With this being a short week, we will not have spelling this week.

Our math test is going to be Wednesday this week. The students are doing very well with this chapter and we are moving right along with it! We have been practicing large digit multiplication times 1 digit. Tomorrow (Monday) we will be working with guess and check and the students will be learning T-Charts!

In reading, the students will be continuing to read their Ramona book club book! They seem the really be enjoying all the different sides of Ramona the book is showing! 

Check out some of the pictures that I have built up on my phone! I love taking the pictures and being able to show everyone on here what we do throughout the day! The kids seem to love when I take their pictures too!




I love playing with the filters and making the picture fun!


































No comments:

Post a Comment